- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp. oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 cup Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 slices Ready to Serve Bacon, crumbled
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, the dressing and tomato paste.
- ADD chicken; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 12 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
- SPRINKLE with cheese and bacon; simmer, uncovered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Serve over hot cooked MINUTE Rice, if desired.
NotesWe eat lots of chicken in my house and it's hard to find new chicken recipes. This one is very good and the bacon adds a different flavor. I serve mine over white rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More