- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven according to directions on package.
- Line muffin pans with paper liners. Prepare the cake mix as specified on the box. In separate bowl, combine softened cream cheese and sugar.
- Make sure mixture is smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill the cupcake papers 1/3 full with the chocolate cake mix.
- Top with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake according to box instructions or until the cream cheese mixture just starts to turn a light golden color
NotesThese black bottom cupcakes are made with a cake mix. Quick and easy for the baker on the run.