- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven according to directions on package.
- Line muffin pans with paper liners. Prepare the cake mix as specified on the box. In separate bowl, combine softened cream cheese and sugar.
- Make sure mixture is smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill the cupcake papers 1/3 full with the chocolate cake mix.
- Top with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake according to box instructions or until the cream cheese mixture just starts to turn a light golden color
NotesThese black bottom cupcakes are made with a cake mix. Quick and easy for the baker on the run.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More