- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork rib or loin chops, 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick
- Pork coating mix:
- 2 Tbsp. yellow cornmeal
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground sage
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Dip pork chops into 1/4 cup milk.
- Shake each in pork coating mix, coating both sides.
- Bake on rack in shallow roasting pan in 425º F. oven until done and brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More