- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. pork sausage, cooked and crumbled.
- 1 8 oz. can crescent rolls
- 1 c. O'Brien potatoes
- 1 c. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 or 5 eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread dough in pizza pan sprayed with Pam.
- Layer sausage, potatoes, and cheese.
- Mix eggs with salt, pepper and eggs.
- Pour over sausage, potato and cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
NotesThis is a great breakfast for a sleepover. Kids love pizza, even for breakfast!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More