- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C. whole milk
- 1 1/2 C. whipping cream
- 1 C. super fine sugar
- 1 pkg. instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1/2 C. semi sweet chocolate chunks lightly chopped.
- Mix all first 3 ingredients together till blended.
- Place back in fridge for 2 hours.
- Prepare your ice cream freezer as directed by the manufacturer.
- Remove the milk/cream mixture and whisk in the pudding mix.
- With ice cream maker running and spinning add to the machine.
- When frozen and semi stiff add the chocolate. Mix 5 more minutes and remove from maker.
- Place in resealable plastic container and put into freezer.
- Let set 2 hours and serve. YUM!
NotesThis was created on the whim with me and my sweet kiddos. Wanted an easy ice cream recipe and whola!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More