- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C. whole milk
- 1 1/2 C. whipping cream
- 1 C. super fine sugar
- 1 pkg. instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1/2 C. semi sweet chocolate chunks lightly chopped.
- Mix all first 3 ingredients together till blended.
- Place back in fridge for 2 hours.
- Prepare your ice cream freezer as directed by the manufacturer.
- Remove the milk/cream mixture and whisk in the pudding mix.
- With ice cream maker running and spinning add to the machine.
- When frozen and semi stiff add the chocolate. Mix 5 more minutes and remove from maker.
- Place in resealable plastic container and put into freezer.
- Let set 2 hours and serve. YUM!
NotesThis was created on the whim with me and my sweet kiddos. Wanted an easy ice cream recipe and whola!!!
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More