- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 2/3 cups Butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1 1/2 tsp real vanilla
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Mix sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chips, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate for 2 hours. Lift foil from pan;
- Cut into 48 pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More