- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 2/3 cups Butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1 1/2 tsp real vanilla
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Mix sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chips, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate for 2 hours. Lift foil from pan;
- Cut into 48 pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More