- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1. 1 lb. small potatoes
- 2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3. 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 4. 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5. 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 6. 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1. Before leaving the house, put oil, pepper, rosemary and garlic in a large ziploc bag.
- 2. At the campsite, heat a grill to medium hot.
- 3. If potatoes are not all the same size, cut them into pieces to achieve uniform size-- this ensures that the potatoes will cook evenly.
- 4. Toss potatoes into the ziploc bag with the seasonings. Zip and shake to coat!
- 5. Tip the mixture onto a large piece of aluminum foil (12-by 24-inch); bring the sides up and fold to make a sealed package.
- 6. Place package on grill and leave for about 45 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More