- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1. 1 lb. small potatoes
- 2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3. 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 4. 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5. 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 6. 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1. Before leaving the house, put oil, pepper, rosemary and garlic in a large ziploc bag.
- 2. At the campsite, heat a grill to medium hot.
- 3. If potatoes are not all the same size, cut them into pieces to achieve uniform size-- this ensures that the potatoes will cook evenly.
- 4. Toss potatoes into the ziploc bag with the seasonings. Zip and shake to coat!
- 5. Tip the mixture onto a large piece of aluminum foil (12-by 24-inch); bring the sides up and fold to make a sealed package.
- 6. Place package on grill and leave for about 45 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More