- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 oz. pkg. refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup candied red cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup candied green cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 2-3 tsp. milk
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4" slices.
- Place in ungreased 15x10" baking pan; press slices together to cover bottom of pan.
- Top with fruit and nuts, pressing lightly into dough.
- Bake 13-20 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool completely.
- In small bowl, combine powdered sugar, vanilla and enough milk for desired drizzling consistency; blend until smooth.
- Drizzle over bars.
- Cut into bars.
- 48 bars.
NotesGot this in a e-mail
These bars are ever-so-easy, tasty, festive and glowing with candied
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More