- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 oz. pkg. refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup candied red cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup candied green cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 2-3 tsp. milk
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4" slices.
- Place in ungreased 15x10" baking pan; press slices together to cover bottom of pan.
- Top with fruit and nuts, pressing lightly into dough.
- Bake 13-20 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool completely.
- In small bowl, combine powdered sugar, vanilla and enough milk for desired drizzling consistency; blend until smooth.
- Drizzle over bars.
- Cut into bars.
- 48 bars.
NotesGot this in a e-mail
These bars are ever-so-easy, tasty, festive and glowing with candied
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Jean’s Recipe File
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More