- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. large cauliflower florets
- 1 lb. large broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1-1/2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- PLACE cauliflower and broccoli in 2-qt. microwaveable dish. Add water; cover. Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 min. or until vegetables are tender; drain. Set aside.
- MICROWAVE cream cheese and milk in 2-cup microwaveable measuring cup or medium bowl 1 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Add sour cream; mix well. Pour over vegetables; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Microwave 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
- MIX cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over vegetables.