- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. large cauliflower florets
- 1 lb. large broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1-1/2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- PLACE cauliflower and broccoli in 2-qt. microwaveable dish. Add water; cover. Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 min. or until vegetables are tender; drain. Set aside.
- MICROWAVE cream cheese and milk in 2-cup microwaveable measuring cup or medium bowl 1 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Add sour cream; mix well. Pour over vegetables; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Microwave 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
- MIX cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Jean’s Recipe File
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More