- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Box Jiffy Biscuit Mix
- 1-2 Teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1-1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare biscuit mix as directed on the box.
- Add garlic salt and cheese.
- Drop onto cookie sheet and bake as directed on box.
NotesVery similar to the fantastic biscuits at Red Lobster...and SOOO easy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More