- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Box Jiffy Biscuit Mix
- 1-2 Teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1-1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare biscuit mix as directed on the box.
- Add garlic salt and cheese.
- Drop onto cookie sheet and bake as directed on box.
NotesVery similar to the fantastic biscuits at Red Lobster...and SOOO easy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
The One Dollar Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More