- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFrom allrecipes.com. My sister LOVES this cheese ball, she can't get enough of it, so I thought I would post it! :) I did not use the pecans when I made mine.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- In a medium size bowl, mash cream cheese.
- Mix dressing mix and Cheddar cheese into the cream cheese.
- Shape the mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate covered until ready to serve. Yum!