- Cooking Time: 7-10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Bisquick or other buttermilk bisquick mix
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheese
- 1/4 cups melted butter (no substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix above well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 450 for 7-10 minutes.
- Brush tops with additional melted butter
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More