- Cooking Time: 7-10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Bisquick or other buttermilk bisquick mix
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheese
- 1/4 cups melted butter (no substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix above well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 450 for 7-10 minutes.
- Brush tops with additional melted butter
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More