- Cooking Time: 7-10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Bisquick or other buttermilk bisquick mix
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheese
- 1/4 cups melted butter (no substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix above well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 450 for 7-10 minutes.
- Brush tops with additional melted butter
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
The NourishFull Kitchen
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More