- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tube of crescent rolls (original flavor)
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting (I used Betty Crocker), for the icing on the cheese danish
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and flour. Set it aside.
- Line a baking pan with tin foil, grease it, and set it aside.
- Unroll the crescent rolls, leaving the crescents in rectangles. On the greased baking pan, lay the crescent roll rectangles together, lining them up width wise.
- Press the edges together to even them out and seal any holes.
- Cut 1/2 inch wide diagonal strips on each side of the dough.
- Spread the cream cheese filling down the center of the dough, leaving 2 to 3 inches on either side.
- Fold the 1/2 inch wide dough strips up and over the filling, alternating sides so it looks like a braided pattern.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the filling is set and the dough is golden brown.
- Let the danish cool on the baking pan (about 15 minutes).
- In a small bowl, microwave the vanilla frosting for 15 to 30 seconds and drizzle the icing over the danish and serve.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Get Cookin'See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More