- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.)Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- MIX all ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring after 3 min.
- SERVE hot with WHEAT THINS Crackers or celery sticks.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More