- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.)Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- MIX all ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring after 3 min.
- SERVE hot with WHEAT THINS Crackers or celery sticks.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More