- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.)Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- MIX all ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring after 3 min.
- SERVE hot with WHEAT THINS Crackers or celery sticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Austin Personal Training Recipes
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More