- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.)Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- MIX all ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring after 3 min.
- SERVE hot with WHEAT THINS Crackers or celery sticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More