- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bag (14 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix chicken and broccoli in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Stir in soup, milk and cheese; top with the prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through.
NotesQuick and Easy!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More