- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-4 thawed chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces ( I use 4 bouillon cubes with this too)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small bag/box pasta (I usually use penne, but really, anything works)
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1 bag shredded cheese
- optional 1/4 C chopped onion, 1/4 C chopped green pepper, 1/2 C green peas, etc...(this recipe is very versatile!)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Bring two pots of water to a boil. Add pasta to one and cook thoroughly. In 2nd pot, add chicken bits with four chicken bouillon cubes and cook until done. About 10 minutes
- Drain both pasta and chicken. Dump both into glass casserole dish. Add 2 cans of soup, salt/pepper to taste, and Onions/green pepper/peas if used. Mix together. Top with bag of grated cheese.
- Put in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More