EASY CHEESY CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 2-4 thawed chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces ( I use 4 bouillon cubes with this too)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small bag/box pasta (I usually use penne, but really, anything works)
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1 bag shredded cheese
- optional 1/4 C chopped onion, 1/4 C chopped green pepper, 1/2 C green peas, etc...(this recipe is very versatile!)
Preheat oven to 350
Bring two pots of water to a boil. Add pasta to one and cook thoroughly. In 2nd pot, add chicken bits with four chicken bouillon cubes and cook until done. About 10 minutes
Drain both pasta and chicken. Dump both into glass casserole dish. Add 2 cans of soup, salt/pepper to taste, and Onions/green pepper/peas if used. Mix together. Top with bag of grated cheese.
Put in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.