- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can(10oz) cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup celery,diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper,diced
- 1/4 cup pimento, diced
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 can (8-count) refrigerator biscuits
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Combine soup,milk, salt and pepper in a large non-stick saucepan.
- Heat, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese; stir until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for the biscuits, and heat through, stirring well.
- Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with biscuits and bake at 425* for 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
NotesThis is a recipe that I consider a comfort food recipe. It's easy to put together when your in a hurry or late coming home from work.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More