- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can(10oz) cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup celery,diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper,diced
- 1/4 cup pimento, diced
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 can (8-count) refrigerator biscuits
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Combine soup,milk, salt and pepper in a large non-stick saucepan.
- Heat, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese; stir until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for the biscuits, and heat through, stirring well.
- Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with biscuits and bake at 425* for 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
NotesThis is a recipe that I consider a comfort food recipe. It's easy to put together when your in a hurry or late coming home from work.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More