- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb thin sliced chicken breast cutlets
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 2 TB chopped cilantro (optional)
- Spray large frying pan with spray. Sautee chicken breast cutlets 3 minutes.
- Turn over and sprinkle with oregano, salt & pepper.
- Sautee 3 additional minutes. (No pink inside) Top with cheese.
- In a sauce pan combine black beans & tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Serve salsa over chicken & garnish with cilantro!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Breads and Pastry 101See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More