- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 2
- 10 cups Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/4 cup + 2 tblspn Butter or Margarine
- 1 10 3/4oz Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup CRUSHED Corn Flakes
- 12 oz Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Pour 1/4 cup melted butter into 9x13 baking dish.
- Add 5 cups of Frozen Hashbrowns.
- Mix soup, sour cream, milk & green onions in separate bowl.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture over hash browns (scoop and then spread).
- Sprinkle 1 cup grated cheese on top.
- Add remainder of hash browns and mixture on top.
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Cover with CRUSHED Corn Flakes.
- Drizzle 2 tblspns Melted butter on top.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
NotesMy Cousin's beautiful bride; Shonna! She made this for a Family Potluck, and my kids request it often! It's so easy to make, and soooo filling! Thanks Shonna! I am posting this so that I will never lose this recipe! :)