EASY CHEESY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 2
- 10 cups Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/4 cup + 2 tblspn Butter or Margarine
- 1 10 3/4oz Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup CRUSHED Corn Flakes
- 12 oz Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Pour 1/4 cup melted butter into 9x13 baking dish.
Add 5 cups of Frozen Hashbrowns.
Mix soup, sour cream, milk & green onions in separate bowl.
Pour 1/2 of mixture over hash browns (scoop and then spread).
Sprinkle 1 cup grated cheese on top.
Add remainder of hash browns and mixture on top.
Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
Cover with CRUSHED Corn Flakes.
Drizzle 2 tblspns Melted butter on top.
Bake for 55 minutes.