- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 2
- 10 cups Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/4 cup + 2 tblspn Butter or Margarine
- 1 10 3/4oz Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup CRUSHED Corn Flakes
- 12 oz Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Pour 1/4 cup melted butter into 9x13 baking dish.
- Add 5 cups of Frozen Hashbrowns.
- Mix soup, sour cream, milk & green onions in separate bowl.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture over hash browns (scoop and then spread).
- Sprinkle 1 cup grated cheese on top.
- Add remainder of hash browns and mixture on top.
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Cover with CRUSHED Corn Flakes.
- Drizzle 2 tblspns Melted butter on top.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
NotesMy Cousin's beautiful bride; Shonna! She made this for a Family Potluck, and my kids request it often! It's so easy to make, and soooo filling! Thanks Shonna! I am posting this so that I will never lose this recipe! :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Italy or Bust
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More