- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bag shell pasta
- 3 cups whole milk (or non-dairy milk)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup low fat cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Boil water and add pasta. Cook according to directions on the bag.
- Mix all shredded cheeses and add cream cheese to the mixture. Sprinkle a little pepper on top
- Add one layer of pasta to the bottom of a 8" square baking dish. Add one layer of cheese mixture. Pour 1/3 of the milk on top. Add another layer of pasta, one more layer of cheese and another 1/3 of the milk. Continue layering until you are out of ingredients. Make sure that the final "layer" is the cheese mixture.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes until cheese has browned a bit on top.
NotesJust tried this recipe for the first time a few nights ago. It was so easy and really delicious
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
My Family Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More