- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (2-pound) frozen hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
- 1 container (16-ounce) sour cream
- ½ cup chopped onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (2-ounce) sliced pimentos
- 2 cups grated Colby cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon Wyler’s chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl except ½ cup of Colby cheese; mix well. Pour into a 9 x 13
- buttered baking dish; bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- 3. Top with remaining Colby cheese; bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 4. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Lau Family Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More