- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (2-pound) frozen hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
- 1 container (16-ounce) sour cream
- ½ cup chopped onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (2-ounce) sliced pimentos
- 2 cups grated Colby cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon Wyler’s chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl except ½ cup of Colby cheese; mix well. Pour into a 9 x 13
- buttered baking dish; bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- 3. Top with remaining Colby cheese; bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 4. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More