- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (2-pound) frozen hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
- 1 container (16-ounce) sour cream
- ½ cup chopped onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (2-ounce) sliced pimentos
- 2 cups grated Colby cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon Wyler’s chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl except ½ cup of Colby cheese; mix well. Pour into a 9 x 13
- buttered baking dish; bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- 3. Top with remaining Colby cheese; bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 4. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Home cookingSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More