Easy Chick Pea Snack
1 can chick peas, drained and patted dry
1 tbsp salt
1 tspn cumin
1 tspn cayenne
1 tspn paprika
1 tspn powdered cinnamon
2 tbsn olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
2. Put the Chickpeas in a bowl and mix all the spices. Tos.
3. On a baking sheet, spread the oive oil.
4. Put the chick pea mixture on one layer.
5. Back in the oven for 35 minutes. - after 15 minutes, I recommend checking on them so they don't stick to the baking sheat!.
Pairs Well With
In the midst of Superstorm Sandy, I realized I didn't have too many ingredients and needed a salty snack that wasn't potato chips.
In the pantry was a can of garbanzo beans and spices... so I thought, why not give it a try.
After making it, i realized it is an easy snack for a party served with or as an alternate to nuts- great with drinks, or just to munch on in front of the TV.