EASY CHICK PEA SNACK
Easy Chick Pea Snack
- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can chick peas, drained and patted dry
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tspn cumin
- 1 tspn cayenne
- 1 tspn paprika
- 1 tspn powdered cinnamon
- 2 tbsn olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
2. Put the Chickpeas in a bowl and mix all the spices. Tos.
3. On a baking sheet, spread the oive oil.
4. Put the chick pea mixture on one layer.
5. Back in the oven for 35 minutes. - after 15 minutes, I recommend checking on them so they don't stick to the baking sheat!.
In the pantry was a can of garbanzo beans and spices... so I thought, why not give it a try.
After making it, i realized it is an easy snack for a party served with or as an alternate to nuts- great with drinks, or just to munch on in front of the TV.