- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 chicken legs
- 5.5 oz. box Original Shake n Bake
- 3 cans of buttermilk biscuits (not flaky)
- 2 (14 oz. each) cans of chicken broth
- 1 can (10.5 oz) of cream of chicken soup
- Shake and Bake chicken legs according to box directions using 1 envelope per 5 legs. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and flour them.
- Mix broth and soup in a pot until boiling and add floured biscuits. Boil 15 minutes and then simmer, covered, 15 more minutes or until thickened.
NotesOk, my kids are really strange when it comes to chicken touching their dumplings! They love both but they have to be seperate so I came up with a creative way that they love! Serve side by side on a plate! So good! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More