- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryOk, my kids are really strange when it comes to chicken touching their dumplings! They love both but they have to be seperate so I came up with a creative way that they love! Serve side by side on a plate! So good! Photo by me!
- 10 chicken legs
- 5.5 oz. box Original Shake n Bake
- 3 cans of buttermilk biscuits (not flaky)
- 2 (14 oz. each) cans of chicken broth
- 1 can (10.5 oz) of cream of chicken soup
- Shake and Bake chicken legs according to box directions using 1 envelope per 5 legs. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and flour them.
- Mix broth and soup in a pot until boiling and add floured biscuits. Boil 15 minutes and then simmer, covered, 15 more minutes or until thickened.