- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 chicken legs
- 5.5 oz. box Original Shake n Bake
- 3 cans of buttermilk biscuits (not flaky)
- 2 (14 oz. each) cans of chicken broth
- 1 can (10.5 oz) of cream of chicken soup
- Shake and Bake chicken legs according to box directions using 1 envelope per 5 legs. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and flour them.
- Mix broth and soup in a pot until boiling and add floured biscuits. Boil 15 minutes and then simmer, covered, 15 more minutes or until thickened.
NotesOk, my kids are really strange when it comes to chicken touching their dumplings! They love both but they have to be seperate so I came up with a creative way that they love! Serve side by side on a plate! So good! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More