- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, each cut into four pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- Place chicken in 3 or 4 quart slow cooker. Top with soup, mushrooms and water; stir gently to mix and spread evenly over chicken.
- 2. Cover; cook on low setting for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours.
- 3. About 15 minutes before serving, stir thawed peas and rice into chicken mixture. Cover, cook an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Salt and pepper to taste.
NotesThe recipe calls for cream of chicken soup but I grabbed cream of celery by mistake. We discovered we liked my mistake much better than when I fixed it the second time I made this. Try the cream of celery!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More