- Cooking Time: 90 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced, raw carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium bag frozen Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients except Tater Tots; transfer to a greased 9 X 13-inch casserole dish.
- Arrange Tater Tots over top of casserole ingredients.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours.
NotesThis recipe comes for the 'Lancaster County Cookbook', by Louise Stoltzfus and Jan Mast. It was submitted by Audrey Landis of Ronks, PA.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More