EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 90 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced, raw carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium bag frozen Tater Tots
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine all ingredients except Tater Tots; transfer to a greased 9 X 13-inch casserole dish.
Arrange Tater Tots over top of casserole ingredients.
Cover and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours.
This recipe comes for the 'Lancaster County Cookbook', by Louise Stoltzfus and Jan Mast. It was submitted by Audrey Landis of Ronks, PA.
No Reviews at this time.
Author: Audrey Landis