- Cooking Time: 90 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced, raw carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium bag frozen Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients except Tater Tots; transfer to a greased 9 X 13-inch casserole dish.
- Arrange Tater Tots over top of casserole ingredients.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours.
NotesThis recipe comes for the 'Lancaster County Cookbook', by Louise Stoltzfus and Jan Mast. It was submitted by Audrey Landis of Ronks, PA.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
My Family Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More