- Cooking Time: 90 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced, raw carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium bag frozen Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients except Tater Tots; transfer to a greased 9 X 13-inch casserole dish.
- Arrange Tater Tots over top of casserole ingredients.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours.
NotesThis recipe comes for the 'Lancaster County Cookbook', by Louise Stoltzfus and Jan Mast. It was submitted by Audrey Landis of Ronks, PA.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Camp Nubar Baking Class
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More