- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Tbsp of EVOO
- 1 large Onion
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded deribbed chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded deribbed chopped -optional but yummmmmm
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspon caynne pepper
- salt/pepper to tast
- 1 (28 oz) can tomatoes broken up (large cut or stewed and quartered)
- 6 boneless skinless chix breast halves cut into 1" pieces and sauted
- sour cream
- In large saucier or skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Saute onion, garlic, celery, peppers, seasonings, and salt and pepper over medium low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes. Simmer gently for 20 min. Stir in cooked chicken and cook until heated through. Just before serving add a squeeze of lime juice and fresh cilantro and cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream.
NotesIn the past few weeks i have made a move towards a low carb lifestyle. I have Lost quite a few pounds out the gate and am loving the recipes. Sometimes i miss a good loaf of bread but i am making it.