- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1-cup mayonnaise
- 1-cup milk
- Juice of one small lemon
- *Curry to taste (Schilling brand or the like)
- Broccoli (steam for just a few minutes)
- 2 cup shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and saute until golden (does not have to be cooked through)
- Mix next 5 ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Layer chicken in the bottom of a casserole dish, top with broccoli then shredded cheddar.
- Pour soup mixture over the cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- *my original recipe called for 2 tablespoons curry, but this curry tastes so good that I just keep tasting the soup mixture until I feel like I have enough. I also sprinkle some on top of my serving. Enjoy!