- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1-cup mayonnaise
- 1-cup milk
- Juice of one small lemon
- *Curry to taste (Schilling brand or the like)
- Broccoli (steam for just a few minutes)
- 2 cup shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and saute until golden (does not have to be cooked through)
- Mix next 5 ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Layer chicken in the bottom of a casserole dish, top with broccoli then shredded cheddar.
- Pour soup mixture over the cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- *my original recipe called for 2 tablespoons curry, but this curry tastes so good that I just keep tasting the soup mixture until I feel like I have enough. I also sprinkle some on top of my serving. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More