- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1-cup mayonnaise
- 1-cup milk
- Juice of one small lemon
- *Curry to taste (Schilling brand or the like)
- Broccoli (steam for just a few minutes)
- 2 cup shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and saute until golden (does not have to be cooked through)
- Mix next 5 ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Layer chicken in the bottom of a casserole dish, top with broccoli then shredded cheddar.
- Pour soup mixture over the cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- *my original recipe called for 2 tablespoons curry, but this curry tastes so good that I just keep tasting the soup mixture until I feel like I have enough. I also sprinkle some on top of my serving. Enjoy!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More