- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tblsp. sofrito*
- 2 tblsp. olive oil
- ½ - 1 tsp. Sriracha (or to taste)
- 1 tblsp. honey
- 1 tblsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tblsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1-2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- *My sofrito recipe can be accessed here: http://www.bakespace.com/recipes/detail/Sofrito/43937/
- Wisk together ingredients in a food storage bowl. Add Chicken, seal lid and shake to coat sauce over chicken. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- This will give you enough marinade for two large bone-in breasts or four boneless breasts.
NotesI usually have all these ingredients on hand, so I use it a lot for both grilled and oven-baked chicken breast. It can be used with or without skin.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More