- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tblsp. sofrito*
- 2 tblsp. olive oil
- ½ - 1 tsp. Sriracha (or to taste)
- 1 tblsp. honey
- 1 tblsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tblsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1-2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- *My sofrito recipe can be accessed here: http://www.bakespace.com/recipes/detail/Sofrito/43937/
- Wisk together ingredients in a food storage bowl. Add Chicken, seal lid and shake to coat sauce over chicken. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- This will give you enough marinade for two large bone-in breasts or four boneless breasts.
NotesI usually have all these ingredients on hand, so I use it a lot for both grilled and oven-baked chicken breast. It can be used with or without skin.
Decadent Desserts Made From
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More