- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tblsp. sofrito*
- 2 tblsp. olive oil
- ½ - 1 tsp. Sriracha (or to taste)
- 1 tblsp. honey
- 1 tblsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tblsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1-2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- *My sofrito recipe can be accessed here: http://www.bakespace.com/recipes/detail/Sofrito/43937/
- Wisk together ingredients in a food storage bowl. Add Chicken, seal lid and shake to coat sauce over chicken. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- This will give you enough marinade for two large bone-in breasts or four boneless breasts.
NotesI usually have all these ingredients on hand, so I use it a lot for both grilled and oven-baked chicken breast. It can be used with or without skin.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More