EASY CHICKEN PARMESAN
Easy Chicken Parmesan
- Servings: 6
- 6 pre-breaded chicken patties
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce (I used Ragu Chunky Tomato, Onion, Garlic)
- 1/2 cup half & half cream
- 1 (0.7 ounce) packet dry Italian dressing seasoning mix
- 1-1/2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (or more to taste)
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Single layer chicken patties on baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
In the meantime, boil spaghetti noodles according to box instructions and drain.
In a skillet, mix spaghetti sauce, half & half and Italian seasoning mix and simmer until heated through.
Once chicken, noodles and sauce is ready, layer some of the mozzarella cheese on the chicken patties, followed by sauce and then end with mozzarella and sprinkle with parmesan. Make sure to save enough sauce for your spaghetti noodles too.
Place in the broiler and broil until cheese is melted and browns somewhat.
Serve over spaghetti noodles topped with sauce also.
In this recipe I used pre-breaded chicken patties found in the frozen food section of the grocery store and they worked out perfect! GFS (Gordon Food Service) has wonderful Southern Style breaded chicken patties if you have a GFS in your area, it is well worth the trip! I also doctored up the spaghetti sauce which I used in another recipe I made, Chicken Marinara and it is so creamy and delicious!