- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 cup 1/4-inch strips carrot
- 1 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon shredded fresh basil leaves or 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package--except add
- broccoli and carrot 1 minute before fettuccini is done.
- While fettucine is cooking, heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet
- over medium-high heat. Cook chicken and garlic in oil 2 to 3 minutes,
- stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center; remove
- from heat.
- Stir dressing, cheese and basil into chicken. Toss with fettucine
- and vegetables.