EASY CHICKEN PIE
Easy Chicken Pie
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: about 15 minutes
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (I used the canned kind)
- 5 hard-boil eggs, cooled, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16 oz.) can cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1 cup biscuit mix*
- 1/3 cup milk*
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
Prheat oven to 350 F.
In a 9 X 13-inch baking dish, layer chicken and eggs; mix broth and soup and pour over layers.
Mix biscuit mix with milk;* pour over all.
Drizzle with melted butter; bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown.