- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: about 15 minutes
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (I used the canned kind)
- 5 hard-boil eggs, cooled, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16 oz.) can cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1 cup biscuit mix*
- 1/3 cup milk*
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- Prheat oven to 350 F.
- In a 9 X 13-inch baking dish, layer chicken and eggs; mix broth and soup and pour over layers.
- Mix biscuit mix with milk;* pour over all.
- Drizzle with melted butter; bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesThis is another delicious recipe that comes from the book 'Kitchen Comforts: Recipes to Feed Body and Soul', by Gay T. Boassy. *As you can probably see from the photograph, this part didn't turn out to well; when I did this step, the mixture was much too thick to just 'pour over all', so I added a little additional milk. But this was still wasn't enough to cover the whole thing. So the next time I make this, I'll just use a can of biscuits and place those on top instead. Other than that, the dish did turn out really well!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More