- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7.5 oz. can Pillsbury buttermilk refrigerated biscuits
- 12 1/2 oz. can cooked chicken breast, drained
- 10 3/4 oz. can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 8 1/2 oz. can of peas and carrots, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, soup, peas and carrots, parsley, black pepper and salt.
- Mix well to combine.
- Spray an 8" x 8" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken mixture in baking dish.
- Slightly flatten biscuits between your palms. Top chicken mixture evenly with biscuits.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Nutrition Information:
- 268 cal., 2.7 g. fat, 2.5 g. fiber
- Serves - 4