- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (9 inch) deep dish frozen pie crusts, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl combine the mixed vegetables, chicken, cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts. Turn the other crust over and pop out of the tin onto the top of the filled pie. Seal the edges and poke holes in top crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
NotesThis is one of the first meals I ever learned to cook
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
The Social CookbookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More