- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7-8 pieces of cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayo
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cop chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cooked peas
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Mix mayo, sour cream and broth thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Stir chicken into mayo mixture.
- Add peas, artichoke hearts and celery.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More