EASY CHICKEN SALSA SKILLET
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4-6
- 1 green sweet pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red sweet pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 15 1/2-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15- or 16-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 16-ounce jar salsa
- Dairy sour cream (optional)
In a large skillet, cook pepper strips in cooking oil for 2 minutes.
Add potatoes, chicken, corn, black beans and salsa.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes or till mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally.
If you like, serve with sour cream.