- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 green sweet pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red sweet pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 15 1/2-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15- or 16-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 16-ounce jar salsa
- Dairy sour cream (optional)
- In a large skillet, cook pepper strips in cooking oil for 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes, chicken, corn, black beans and salsa.
- Stir gently.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes or till mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- If you like, serve with sour cream.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Healthy French 'Toast'
Shaker Lemon Pie by Robin SindelarSee More