- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkgs 8oz Stuffing for Chicken
- 1 1/2 c. hot water
- 2lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 cups vegatables thawed and drained ( I used peas and corn but you can use any)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the dry stuffing mix evenly on bottom of a 13x9 baking dish; set aside, Add hot water to remaining stuffing; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken over dry stuffing mix in baking dish. Mix soup, sour cream, and vegetables; spoon over chicken. Top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake 35-40 min or until chicken is cooked through.
NotesI made this over the weekend for 4 people (serving size is 8) but we didn't have anyleft. And it smells very good cooking!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More