- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package stuffing mix
- 1 & 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" pieces
- 1-10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 c sour cream
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed & drained
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream, and veggies in a 13x9" baking dish; top with stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Christmas CookiesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More