- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package stuffing mix
- 1 & 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" pieces
- 1-10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 c sour cream
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed & drained
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream, and veggies in a 13x9" baking dish; top with stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More