- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package stuffing mix
- 1 & 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" pieces
- 1-10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 c sour cream
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed & drained
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream, and veggies in a 13x9" baking dish; top with stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More