- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3 cans (14-1/2 oz. each) chicken broth
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) stewed tomatoes, undrained, chopped
- 3/4 cup White Rice, uncooked
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat all ingredients to boil in large saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; cover.
- Simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Serve with crackers
NotesGreat on a cold nite!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Get Fit With Good Food!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More