- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3 cans (14-1/2 oz. each) chicken broth
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) stewed tomatoes, undrained, chopped
- 3/4 cup White Rice, uncooked
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat all ingredients to boil in large saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; cover.
- Simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Serve with crackers
NotesGreat on a cold nite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More