- Cooking Time: 15-20 total
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 1-2
- 1 box Chicken Flavor Long Grain Wild Rice (any brand is fine)
- 1 large can Chicken (Sue Bee is the best, but any will do)
- butter or margarine according to directions on rice package
- water according to directions on rice package
- Prepare rice according to directions on package.
- With about 5 minutes left on the cooking time, pour can of chicken, juice and all, into the rice.
- Continue to cook until done.
NotesMy family loves this. It is just basic items from the store thrown together, but it is yummy.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More