EASY CHICKEN AND RICE
- Cooking Time: 15-20 total
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 1-2
- 1 box Chicken Flavor Long Grain Wild Rice (any brand is fine)
- 1 large can Chicken (Sue Bee is the best, but any will do)
- butter or margarine according to directions on rice package
- water according to directions on rice package
Prepare rice according to directions on package.
With about 5 minutes left on the cooking time, pour can of chicken, juice and all, into the rice.
Continue to cook until done.
My family loves this. It is just basic items from the store thrown together, but it is yummy.
No Reviews at this time.