- Cooking Time: 15-20 total
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 1-2
- 1 box Chicken Flavor Long Grain Wild Rice (any brand is fine)
- 1 large can Chicken (Sue Bee is the best, but any will do)
- butter or margarine according to directions on rice package
- water according to directions on rice package
- Prepare rice according to directions on package.
- With about 5 minutes left on the cooking time, pour can of chicken, juice and all, into the rice.
- Continue to cook until done.
NotesMy family loves this. It is just basic items from the store thrown together, but it is yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More