- Cooking Time: 15-20 total
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 1-2
BackstoryMy family loves this. It is just basic items from the store thrown together, but it is yummy.
- 1 box Chicken Flavor Long Grain Wild Rice (any brand is fine)
- 1 large can Chicken (Sue Bee is the best, but any will do)
- butter or margarine according to directions on rice package
- water according to directions on rice package
- Prepare rice according to directions on package.
- With about 5 minutes left on the cooking time, pour can of chicken, juice and all, into the rice.
- Continue to cook until done.