- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil and garlic over medium heat. Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper, then add to the skillet and cook for 7 to 10 minutes. Add the white wine and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove the chicken to a platter. Saute the tomatoes in the skillet until tender. Place the tomatoes over the chicken and cover with the pan drippings.
- This recipe is optimal for Phase 1 or Phase 2 of the South Beach Diet.
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 266
- Total Fat: 16.4g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 127mg
- Total Carbs: 4.9g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 19.3g
NotesThis recipe is optimal for Phase 1 or Phase 2 of the South Beach Diet.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More