- Cooking Time: 45 -60 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 min max
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Splenda
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish; sprinkle with onion, garlic, seasoning, soy sauce and sweetener(I leave out the splenda).
- Place foil over pan and bake for one hour at 425 degrees F . It's ready to serve!
NotesEasy Chicken was obtained when I was Somersizing /low carb dieting!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More