- Cooking Time: 45 -60 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 min max
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Splenda
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish; sprinkle with onion, garlic, seasoning, soy sauce and sweetener(I leave out the splenda).
- Place foil over pan and bake for one hour at 425 degrees F . It's ready to serve!
NotesEasy Chicken was obtained when I was Somersizing /low carb dieting!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More