- Cooking Time: 45 -60 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 min max
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Splenda
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish; sprinkle with onion, garlic, seasoning, soy sauce and sweetener(I leave out the splenda).
- Place foil over pan and bake for one hour at 425 degrees F . It's ready to serve!
NotesEasy Chicken was obtained when I was Somersizing /low carb dieting!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More