- Cooking Time: 45 -60 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 min max
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Splenda
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish; sprinkle with onion, garlic, seasoning, soy sauce and sweetener(I leave out the splenda).
- Place foil over pan and bake for one hour at 425 degrees F . It's ready to serve!
NotesEasy Chicken was obtained when I was Somersizing /low carb dieting!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More