- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cans Hormel Chili with or without beans
- 2 Pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz pkg. Shredded Mild Cheddar
- Heat chili as directed. While waiting..
- Put cream cheese in the bottom of an 8x8 glass baking dish. Spread it out evenly, making sure bottom is covered out to each side. Pour hot chili over cream cheese, cover chili with full pkg of shredded cheese, put in the microwave for 3-4 minutes to full melt the cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes and serve with your favorite tortilla chips!
- I use Tostito Resturant Style.
NotesThis is something I'm always asked to throw together for holidays and game days..it's so simple and so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The NourishFull Kitchen
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More