- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large can of V8
- 1 (29oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15oz.) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15oz) can black-eye peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, then drain and crumble.
- In a large pot, combine ground beef, V8, tomato sauce, kidney beans, pinto beans, black-eye peas, onion, bell pepper, oregano,black pepper, chili powder.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Then reduce to low and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
NotesThis is a very easy Chili recipe. My 10 year old son made this for a 4-H Chili cook-off and took first place.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More