- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 32 oz. tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano
- 2 15 oz. cans of chili beans
- 1 can of corn (optional)
- 1. Combine meat and onion in a skillet. Brown meat and drain.
- 2. Put meat, onions, tomato sauce, chili poder, salt, pepper, and oregano in a large pot and simmer for 20 minutes, covered.
- 3. Stir in beans and cook covered for 45 minutes. (If adding optional corn, add it now.)
- 4. Cook uncovered for an additional 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Babette's Test Kitchen
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More