- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, instant pudding and sugar.
- Add the water, oil, eggs, and sour cream, mix until well blended.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar before cutting and serving
NotesGot this recipe off AOL reicpe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More