- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, instant pudding and sugar.
- Add the water, oil, eggs, and sour cream, mix until well blended.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar before cutting and serving
NotesGot this recipe off AOL reicpe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More