- Cooking Time: 18 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- - 1 package of break apart cookie dough
- - As many Reeses cups as you would like. (1 per cookie)
- - One batch of prepared brownie mix.
- - Preheat oven to 350.
- - Smoosh 1.5 inch squares of break apart cookie dough into the bottom of each well.
- - Place reese's cup upside down on top of cookie dough.
- - Top with prepared brownie mix, filling 3/4 full.
- - Bake for 18 minutes.
NotesSubmitted by: Casey Scully
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More