- Cooking Time: 18 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- - 1 package of break apart cookie dough
- - As many Reeses cups as you would like. (1 per cookie)
- - One batch of prepared brownie mix.
- - Preheat oven to 350.
- - Smoosh 1.5 inch squares of break apart cookie dough into the bottom of each well.
- - Place reese's cup upside down on top of cookie dough.
- - Top with prepared brownie mix, filling 3/4 full.
- - Bake for 18 minutes.
NotesSubmitted by: Casey Scully
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More