Easy Chocolate Chip Reeses Cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
Submitted by: Casey Scully
Ingredients You'll Need
- 1 package of break apart cookie dough
- As many Reeses cups as you would like. (1 per cookie)
- One batch of prepared brownie mix.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Smoosh 1.5 inch squares of break apart cookie dough into the bottom of each well.
- Place reese's cup upside down on top of cookie dough.
- Top with prepared brownie mix, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: