- Cooking Time: 18 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- - 1 package of break apart cookie dough
- - As many Reeses cups as you would like. (1 per cookie)
- - One batch of prepared brownie mix.
- - Preheat oven to 350.
- - Smoosh 1.5 inch squares of break apart cookie dough into the bottom of each well.
- - Place reese's cup upside down on top of cookie dough.
- - Top with prepared brownie mix, filling 3/4 full.
- - Bake for 18 minutes.
NotesSubmitted by: Casey Scully
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More