- Cooking Time: 18 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- - 1 package of break apart cookie dough
- - As many Reeses cups as you would like. (1 per cookie)
- - One batch of prepared brownie mix.
- - Preheat oven to 350.
- - Smoosh 1.5 inch squares of break apart cookie dough into the bottom of each well.
- - Place reese's cup upside down on top of cookie dough.
- - Top with prepared brownie mix, filling 3/4 full.
- - Bake for 18 minutes.
NotesSubmitted by: Casey Scully
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More