- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted (1 1/2 ounces)
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Combine eggs and sugar; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until thick and lemon-colored. Add oil and flour mixture; beat just until blended.
- Combine coconut and 1/2 cup batter; set aside.
- Stir chocolate into remaining batter. Pour chocolate mixture into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan. Dollop coconut mixture on top. Swirl with a knife or narrow metal spatula to give a marbled look. Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More