- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted (1 1/2 ounces)
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Combine eggs and sugar; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until thick and lemon-colored. Add oil and flour mixture; beat just until blended.
- Combine coconut and 1/2 cup batter; set aside.
- Stir chocolate into remaining batter. Pour chocolate mixture into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan. Dollop coconut mixture on top. Swirl with a knife or narrow metal spatula to give a marbled look. Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More