- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 18 1/2 oz chocolate cake mix
- 15 oz can cream of coconut
- 16 oz package frozen whipped topping
- Crushed Heath candy bars or chocolate shavings
- Bake cake in 9X13 pan according to package directions.
- Poke holes in the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Pour Cream of Coconut into the holes and let cool completely.
- Spread with whipped topping and sprinkle crushed Heath candy bars over the top, or sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
NotesThis recipe comes from a Gooseberry Patch Cookbook. It's fast,easy and delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More