- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pks. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 C. Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 2 C. (12 oz. pkg.) Mini Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1 Extra serving size, Graham Cracker Crust (9 oz.)
- 2 T. Whipping Cream
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in 1-2/3 cups mini chocolate chips, pour into graham cracker curst.
- Bake 10 minutes. Without opening the oven door, reduce temperature ot 250 degrees and continue baking for 30 minutes or just until set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool Completely. Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Place remaining 1/3 cups chocolate chips and whipping cream in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 20 - 30 seconds or just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Cool slightly; spread over top of cheesepie. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until topping is set. Cover and refrigerate leftover cheesepie... Enjoy!
NotesThis is one of our all time favorite cheesecake recipes... Easy and delicious, what more could we ask for :) (Hershey's recipe)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More