- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 12 ounces soft silken tofu
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 ounces whipped topping (1/2 regular tub Cool Whip)
- Melt chocolate chips however you like-- I like the microwave; set aside& let cool if necessary.
- Whiz up the tofu in the blender along with vanilla and salt, then add melted chocolate and blend until well combined. Fold in whipped topping by hand.
- Divide into serving dishes (or pour into baked& cooled pie shell). Refrigerate until set- 1 hour.
NotesThis decadent dessert is simple and delicious, and I promise you won't even taste the tofu! I save this for special occasions and serve it in a small wine glass or dessert cup, but it would also do well in a pie shell of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More